Sunday, February 10, 2008

Arduino Workshop 2

The second Arduino workshop took place over three days in the InQbate room in December 07.

Massimo began by reintroducing us to the Arduino and taking us through some slightly more complex electronics and 'hacking' techniques. We looked at connecting a USB device to the Arduino using the mini USB adaptor and experimented with some LED matrix boards and solar panels.

We went on to look at shift registers and optocouplers and had some opportunity to develop our own small projects. I experimented with making sounds from my Arduino and ended up with a small drum machine.

Chris.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.